Monday, January 20, 2014
Some unexpected things I've seen in Paris
EDIT: I was going through my blog drafts when I found it. I wrote this a year and a half ago when Martha and I went to France to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I couldn't sleep, wrote this and forgot about it. I thought I put it up anyway.
It's 5:30 AM in France, almost midnight in Florida, can't sleep, can't blame it on the time difference..anyway, This is the list of weird things I've seen in Paris
1. A group of 10 people dressed like where is Waldo walking around looking at a map
2. 2 little kids almost separated from their parents who were at a sight seeing bus, bus driver did not want to stop, even though the kids were small and the parents were telling the driver to stop. Wtf?
3. Inside the metro, a group of people dressed like a fruits, they had a whole fruit salad going on, strawberry, banana, and something green, not sure if peas or what.
4. A police foot chase, near the bridge of locks, the cops were chasing a girl, by foot, car and boat.
5. Not as many Americans as I expected.